|We are proud to announce that AweSync has been tested to meet all of the technical requirements to be Compatible with Windows® 7.
To make your life easier, Microsoft recommends “Compatible with Windows® 7” applications because they have passed Microsoft-designed tests to help ensure they install readily every time and minimize the number of crashes, hangs, and restarts that you experience. This all helps ensure a compatible and reliable experience with any edition of Windows 7, including 64-bit.
AweSync is Compatible with Windows® 7
Submitted by Sergey Temnikov on Mon, 11/15/2010 - 2:02pm
Recent blog posts
- Prototype of a New Mobile App for Online Access to IBM Lotus Notes Databases (Video)
- AweSync.Mail opens full-scale ability to work with IBM Lotus Notes corporate mail through Google Mail
- Public Beta of AweSync.Mail (latest release 0.9.32 from 04/15/2013)!
- MasterCard payments in USD are reactivated
- 15% off for Christmas and New Year!
- AweSync is Compatible with Windows® 8
- 30% Off for AweSync this Black Friday (and on Thanksgiving too)!
- Activation service is restored after a failure
- How to Start a Fresh Sync to a Googe calendar
- Great News for Those Who've Been Long Awaiting for Possibility to Synchronize Emails