Dear AweSync users! As we already informed you, starting from November 17, 2014 the older Google APIs for Calendar are shut down by Google. Since then, synchronization of calendar will stop working in Awesync versions older than 5.x So we highly recommend you upgrading to the latest version where the new Google Calendar API v3 is used. You can upgrade directly on Awesync website - http://www.awesync.com/download/awesync.
AweSync 4.x is not supported from now. It's time to upgrade to 5.x.
Recent blog posts
- 30% Off Thanksgiving and Black Friday Sale!
- AweSync for Non-Profit Organizations with Groundbreaking 30% Discount
- Celebrate Christmas and New Year with Awesync: 35% Off!
- A new release of our My Notes app for iOS is available now!
- Black Friday 2014 sales are here!
- AweSync 4.x is not supported from now. It's time to upgrade to 5.x.
- How to Remove Duplicates from Your Calendars
- "Default calendar is missing" error in AweSync 4.25.3
- "Default calendar is missing" Error on Calendar Synchronization
- AweSync 5.0.8 Public Beta (updated 10/08/2014)