|We are proud to announce that AweSync has been tested to meet all of the technical requirements to be Compatible with Windows® 7.
To make your life easier, Microsoft recommends “Compatible with Windows® 7” applications because they have passed Microsoft-designed tests to help ensure they install readily every time and minimize the number of crashes, hangs, and restarts that you experience. This all helps ensure a compatible and reliable experience with any edition of Windows 7, including 64-bit.
AweSync is Compatible with Windows® 7
Recent blog posts
- 30% Off Thanksgiving and Black Friday Sale!
- AweSync for Non-Profit Organizations with Groundbreaking 30% Discount
- Celebrate Christmas and New Year with Awesync: 35% Off!
- A new release of our My Notes app for iOS is available now!
- Black Friday 2014 sales are here!
- AweSync 4.x is not supported from now. It's time to upgrade to 5.x.
- How to Remove Duplicates from Your Calendars
- "Default calendar is missing" error in AweSync 4.25.3
- "Default calendar is missing" Error on Calendar Synchronization
- AweSync 5.0.8 Public Beta (updated 10/08/2014)