Dear Awesync users! Most probably, some of you have already received error messages related to tasks synchronization. Unexpected and hence unpredictable changes on Google side are now causing inability to perform synchronization of tasks. Unfortunately, as we didn't know about this in advance, our development team haven't had time to prepare. Now we are working hard to restore tasks synchronization functionality. Meanwhile, to avoid errors during synchronization, please disable tasks synchronization in Awesync settings. As soon as this functionality has been restored, we'll notify you via AweSync website, Facebook and Twitter. We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.
Important Message About Tasks Synchronization with AweSync Currently Experiencing Issues
Recent blog posts
- 30% Off Thanksgiving and Black Friday Sale!
- AweSync for Non-Profit Organizations with Groundbreaking 30% Discount
- Celebrate Christmas and New Year with Awesync: 35% Off!
- A new release of our My Notes app for iOS is available now!
- Black Friday 2014 sales are here!
- AweSync 4.x is not supported from now. It's time to upgrade to 5.x.
- How to Remove Duplicates from Your Calendars
- "Default calendar is missing" error in AweSync 4.25.3
- "Default calendar is missing" Error on Calendar Synchronization
- AweSync 5.0.8 Public Beta (updated 10/08/2014)