Why do I need this?
- Synchronize your Lotus Notes mail and contacts with your Android, iPhone or Windows Phone mobile device by using Google Mail as an intermediate storage
- Have access to your corporate email via Gmail web interface available anywhere where you can connect to the Internet
- Migrate your Lotus Notes mail to Google Apps or vice-versa
What do I need to get synced?
- AweSync.Mail installed on your computer
- IBM Lotus Notes 6.5 or above on your computer with Windows, Mac OS X or Linux
- Google Mail (Gmail) personal or Google Apps account
How to get started?
- 1. Download and install AweSync.Mail
- 2. Follow AweSync.Mail Getting Started instructions to start syncing instantly
- 3. Read AweSync.Mail Settings Explained if you need fine tuning
- 4. Read articles Product Overview , How to work with IBM Lotus Notes corporate mail using AweSync.Mail
What if I still have questions or need support?