Released: Mon, 03/20/2017
In this release we've provided Windows® 10 compatibility and support for the latest IBM Notes 9.0.1 FP8 client with Java upgraded to JRE version 1.8. Besides, a potential problem with activation for users not having access to HTTPS has been also resolved and some errors, such as "No more free IMAP4 Gmail sessions!", "Can't process: Notes error: Invalid or nonexistent document" have been eliminated. For more details, please see Release Notes below.
Important notes for users migrating from AweSync.Mail 1.0:
New AweSync.Mail was reworked with use of new Google API for Contacts because previous API became inactive on November 17th, 2014, so we had to rewrite Awesync.Mail to keep the product working after that date. Besides, now Awesync.Mail supports Oauth 2.0 functionality - please read the important notes about this feature below.
In the new API, Google now requires to use an OAuth 2.0 Client ID to sign into Google Contacts. We generated Client ID for AweSync.Mail application, and after upgrade to this version, at first synchronization, a browser window should appear - you'll need to click Accept to continue synchronization. After performing this step, all subsequent synchronizations won't require any additional actions. If you want to create your own Client ID for AweSync.Mail application, please check the description here: http://www.awesync.com/faq#oauth
Mac OS X
Release notes - AweSync.Mail 1.5.0
- Added Windows® 10 compatibility;
- Support of IBM Notes 9.0.1 FP8 client where Java was upgraded to JRE version 1.8;
- Fixed activation problem experienced by users without access to HTTPS;
- Fixed the error "No more free IMAP4 Gmail sessions!" occured randomly due to some distinctive features of Google implementation;
- Fixed error "Can't process: Notes error: Invalid or nonexistent document" experienced by some users.
Release notes - AweSync.Mail 1.3.0
- improved overall stability and performance;
- fixed an important issue with Google authentication;
- fixed some minor issues.
Release notes - AweSync.Mail 1.2.0
- added Notes 64-bit support on Mac;
- added support of OAuth2 for emails;
- added token refresh during sync;
- added synchronization of old emails without $MessageID field.
Release notes - AweSync.Mail 1.1.4
- fixed the error com/google/api/client/json/JsonFactory;
- fixed erroneous time shift occurred in new time zones not supported by IBM Java Virtual Machine.
Release notes - AweSync.Mail 1.1.2
- The release was reworked with use of new Google API for Contacts because existing API starts becoming inactive on November 17th, 2014.
Release notes - AweSync.Mail 1.0.1
- Added support of proxy servers with transparent Microsoft NTLM authentication protocol;
Release notes - AweSync.Mail 0.9.63
- Setup Wizard. Now users can start synchronizing easily in a matter of minutes by passing wizard screens and entering required info;
- Synchronization of Contacts. Supports one- or two-way sync of contacts similarly to well-known AweSync. Undoubtedly, having contacts at one's hand is important when checking email.
- This release requires IBM Lotus Notes 6.5 and above and should work on any Linux, Mac OS X and Windows OS where you managed to run IBM Lotus Notes. We tested the release in the following environments:
- Windows XP / x86 & x64- Lotus Notes 6.5.3, 7.0.2, 8.0, 8.5
- Windows 7, Windows 8 - Lotus Notes 8.5, IBM Notes 9.0
- Ubuntu 12.04, 13.10 - IBM Notes 9
- CentOS Desktop 6.4 - IBM Notes 9
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 - Lotus Notes 8.5, IBM Notes 9