Today we were asked a question concerning this piece of Awesync.Mail functionality. Since the answer may be of help for other users, we publish it here.
When an E-Mail is Sent to my Lotus Notes Account, Will I Receive it on my Google account?
Recent blog posts
- 30% Off Thanksgiving and Black Friday Sale!
- AweSync for Non-Profit Organizations with Groundbreaking 30% Discount
- Celebrate Christmas and New Year with Awesync: 35% Off!
- A new release of our My Notes app for iOS is available now!
- Black Friday 2014 sales are here!
- AweSync 4.x is not supported from now. It's time to upgrade to 5.x.
- How to Remove Duplicates from Your Calendars
- "Default calendar is missing" error in AweSync 4.25.3
- "Default calendar is missing" Error on Calendar Synchronization
- AweSync 5.0.8 Public Beta (updated 10/08/2014)