When AweSync.Mail is downloaded and installed, it will show you Setup Wizard which will guide you through configuration steps.
- Set your Lotus Notes settings: enter your password to Password field and press Verify… Your Username, Database Location and Database Path will be detected automatically.
- Setup proxy (if needed): enable “Use proxy” checkbox and select required proxy settings.
- Enter your Google credentials under Google Settings section and click Verify…The message box with further steps to activate your Google account appears. Read it carefully and click OK.
- Click Continue button in the browser window – you’ll see the notification “Account access enabled” then.
- Go back to Awesync.Mail wizard. You’ll see the message “Try to verify your account again” – click OK. You should receive the message “Entered Google credentials are valid” – click OK.
- Enable mail sync and check mail file settings
- Enable contacts sync (if needed) and configure synchronization mode
- If contacts sync was enabled on previous step, configure how to process contacts on the first sync
- You are almost done! You can activate Awesync.Mail in Activation screen or skip this step, ckick Done to save your settings and start synchronization of your mail right away by clicking on Sync Now button! You’ll be able to return to Settings any time you wish to change or add something.
Congratulations on setting up your Lotus Notes and Google Mail synchronization! If something goes wrong, you need any help or if you have any questions, please send email to support team.