Why do I need this?
- Synchronize your Lotus Notes Calendar, Contacts, Tasks & Notebook with your Android, iPhone or Windows Phone mobile device by using Google as an intermediate storage
- Have access to your corporate PIM data via Gmail web interface from any place with the Internet connection
- Maintain a seamless planning space between your personal Google and corporate Notes calendars
- Migrate your Lotus Notes data to Google Apps or vice-versa
What do I need to get synced?
- AweSync installed on your computer
- IBM Lotus Notes 6.5 or above on your computer with Windows
- Google Mail (Gmail) personal or Google Apps account
How to get started?
- 1. Download and install AweSync
- 2. Follow AweSync Configuration Wizard instructions to start syncing instantly
- 3. Read AweSync Settings & Synchronization if you need fine tuning
- 4. Check articles about How it Works , Conflict Handling and Multiple Calendars Synchronization
What if I still have questions or need support?